Here is a list of the 24 Best Dallas Wedding Venues in Texas. In North Texas there is a large variety of venues from luxury hotels, rustic and many more. In this blog post, I am going to answer the question of what are the Best Dallas Wedding Venues? As a professional wedding photographer, I’ve have documented so many love stories at many of these North Texas wedding venues. This helpful guide will help you with a breakdown and description of an assortment of Dallas wedding venues.
Hey, my name is Scott and I want to personally thank you for checking out this wonderfully designed and helpful Blog Post I wrote for Brides just like you!
In this Blog, you will find some of the best Dallas Wedding Venues and brief descriptions on what qualities they have to offer and what makes them so unique.
Table of Contents
- The 24 Best Dallas Wedding Venues
- Best Mansion Type Venues?
- Best Hotel Wedding Venues?
- Best Industrial Wedding Venues?
- Best Chapel Wedding Venues?
- Best Rustic Barn Wedding Venues?
- What are the Best Country Club Venues?
The Best Mansion Type Wedding Venues
- Knotting Hill Place Resembles luxury Castle venue is located in the lake town of Little Elm, Texas. Unlike anything in the DFW area, our staff will deliver a breathtaking experience for your special occasion. There has been given to every detail of our 17,000-square foot castle venue on five acres with you and your dreams in mind.
- The Olana resembles French baroque architecture, the mansion was built in homage to Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte in Paris. The estate features nice landscaping and a tea room modeled after New York’s Tavern on the Green. The venue also prides itself on an indoor and outdoor pool, a tennis court, a bowling alley, a basketball court, expansive private suites and more.
- Aristide Mansfield This beautiful venue is known for accommodating up to 350 guests and modeled after an 18th century Italian villa. Ceremonies take place outside on a grand series of steps surrounded by large trees for shade.
- The Hillside Estate The Hillside Estate is a a new upscale wedding venue in Crossroads, TX. The estate invites couples to celebrate in the height of luxury. Its French chateau-inspired design leaves guests feeling like they are raising a glass in Versailles itself. I recommend this new wedding venue as a must see for its stunning structure and unique design.
- The Brighton Abbey The glass chapel has a bright charm like no others located in Aubrey, Tx! Consider the event lawn is covered in synthetic grass and has an enchanted secret garden vibe as well.
- The Springs in Rockwall Designed after a Colonial Mansion with an open styled reception hall with a beautiful chandelier from above. The venue can host your ceremony outdoors with a large gazebo surrounded by trees and nature.
Knotting Hill Place
The Best Hotel Wedding Venues
- Hotel Crescent Court While located in the heart of Downtown Dallas, The private Courtyard Garden is perhaps the best kept secret in Dallas for small wedding ceremonies. The Crescent Club offers the perfect cozy Dallas location for wedding receptions and dinners, meetings and events.
- The Magnolia Hotel Is a beautiful downtown Dallas wedding venue thats offers excellent wedding and event packages. What makes this venue so unique and different is its art deco stylings and furnishings. This will surely set your wedding photography a part from other Dallas wedding venues.
- Four Seasons Dallas Located just out of Dallas in Las Colinas, the Four Seasons is known for elegance and a resort type experience. An all inclusive wedding experience includes a dedicated wedding planner and all the other luxurious amenities for your wedding.
- The Joule Dallas Know as a downtown Dallas wedding venue in which is also widely known as one of the best hotels in Dallas. This is the perfect location for high profile luxury weddings in Dallas. The downtown location and outstanding decor and glitzy feel will have you not wanting your special day to end.
Marie Gabrielle Dallas
The Best Industrial Wedding Venues
- Brake & Clutch is a 1930’s warehouse turned wedding venue with loads of character. With tons of rustic vibes and industrial undertones, this is the perfect location for your edgy and rustic wedding in Dallas.
- Hickory Street Annex With tons of exposed bricks and black ceiling framing, is a very unique venue full of industrial vibes and the perfect location in downtown Dallas.
- McKinney Cotton Mill A thriving and historic wedding venue located in McKinney, is a large warehouse type space with lots of ivy and exposed brick. If you want a wedding venue with ample character, then consider this location.
Brake & Clutch Dallas
Chapel Wedding Venues
- Perkins Chapel SMU A beautiful wedding chapel located in the heart of SMU campus in Dallas. From the white pillars and perfectly constructed pews, this is a stunning chapel for weddings.
- Highland Park UMC HPUMC is known for its historic roots of worship and a premier Methodist Wedding venue in Dallas. The church property if filled with lush gardens, rustic doors and multiple locations for wedding photos.
- The Laurel is located just outside of Dallas in Grapevine, Tx and is known for its intimate wedding chapel and custom pews. The venue has ample greenery and and large suites for your bridal parties.
- Hidden Pines Chapel This venue holds up to 325 guests and is a Texas Hill Country inspired Chapel are a blend of stone and wood finishings.
Robert Carr Chapel TCU
The Best Rustic Barn Wedding Venues
- The Grand Ivory is located on 18 acres of secluded land with a beautiful outdoor white covered chapel overlooking a lake and a white barn with plenty of space.
- Bella Cavalli Events Bella Cavalli Events is a modern, rustic, event venue; located just 45 minutes of the DFW metroplex in Aubrey, Texas. Bella Cavalli venue is known for its Carriage House feel with multiple outdoor locations to choose from.
- Morgan Creek Barn Features a cozy outdoor pavilion accompanied by a stunning outdoor fireplace, it is the perfect place to relax and gaze upon the countryside.
- Davis & Grey Farms Davis & Grey is a romantic Texas white wedding venue located in Celeste, Tx. With it’s light and airy venue feel, also comes a modern sleek barn feel.
Best Dallas Country Club Wedding Venues
- Dallas Country Club This is the premiere country club wedding venue in Dallas for many reasons. Aside from its beautiful golf course and lush greens, this Dallas country club is prestigious and very private with many luxury amenities.
- Glen Eagles Country Club Glen Eagles is a gorgeous country club located in the prestigious community of Plano, Tx. This country club wedding venue is unique by its tall windows facing the lakes, greens and lush trees and a 350 capacity.
- Stonebriar Country Club Views of our golf course and lakes that create a stunning backdrop for your wedding day. Stonebriar’s beautiful outdoor terrace is perfect for an outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour or reception.
Dallas Country Club
This list of the The 24 Best Dallas Wedding Venues will be very helpful when searching for venues in your area. There are so many options and locations to consider to have your perfect wedding. We hope that this list of The 24 Best Dallas Wedding Venues will assist in and make your research much easier.
Downtown Dallas wedding Venues | Wedding venues near me | Wedding venues with a view | wedding venues north Texas | Luxury wedding venue | Expensive Wedding Venue